[rt-users] RT Group Membership Management

Joe Kirby kirby at umbc.edu
Thu Apr 1 07:17:26 EDT 2010

I want to decentralize Group Membership Management to different groups
of users throughout campus.

I am OK with the attribute setting at the group level via Group Rights
(SeeGroup, AdminGroupMemebership, ModifyOwnMembership),

however it seems I have to grant the Global Group attribute
ShowConfigTab attribute also and this will allow these individuals to
adjust the global RT-At-a-Glance default.

I was wondering if there is a way to disable this feature for these
users or if this is a natural benefit of ShowConfigTab

Thanks

Joe

Joe Kirby , Assistant Vice President, Business Systems
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
Support Response - http://www.umbc.edu/oit
Administration 627
Office - 410-455-3020
Email - kirby at umbc.edu