[rt-users] merge users(?)

who else bogey_63 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 08:26:39 EDT 2010

Hi,
i am wondering whether the extension merge users will do what i need it to
do... :-)
Let's say, i have 15 users which are from ibm.com, and i want them to share
the bugs they are going to submit, so each of them knows, which bugs have
already submitted, so they do not send them in twice or more. Will this be
the solution for this or is there another solution? I didn't catch the idea
of canonicalize email either, the posts i found here are more like that the
domainpart of the emailaddress is different, not the user.

So any insight will be truly appreciated.

I assume, this is something, some of you might have already solved, i hope

Thanks for sharing

w_e

RT 3.8.2, RTFM 2.4.1