[rt-users] merge users(?)

who else bogey_63 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 13:06:54 EDT 2010

Hi,

thank you very much, i did everything as it was documented in the link you
quoted. Unfortunately, not a single user could see/modify this custom field,
although i tried every possible right for group/user etc, but this didn't
work out at all. I can only see the heading (custom field) but not the field
either, and i gave the user the right to see and modify this field. Even the
root user couldn't see this field...

:-(

Any help is truly appreciated.

Thank you.

w_e

ps: i feel, that the RT book is a little bit outdated on this one...