[rt-users] Web reply form show status dropdown for non-privileged users

Ski Kacoroski ckacoroski at nsd.org
Thu Apr 8 19:28:59 EDT 2010

Hi,

When my non-privileged users use the web to add content to a ticket they
see a drop down box to change the ticket status.  If they choose this
they get a permission error when saving the ticket (good because they
should not be able to change the status).  What can I do to stop this
box from showing up.  The rights are:

For their queue: CreateTicket, SeeQueue, ShowTicket

Globally:
Everyone: ModifySelf, ReplyToTicket
Requestor: ShowTicket

cheers,

ski

--
"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it
  connected to the entire universe"            John Muir

Chris "Ski" Kacoroski, ckacoroski at nsd.org, 206-501-9803
or ski98033 on most IM services