[rt-users] Reporting returning 0s in RTIR

Koen Van Impe koen.vanimpe at belnet.be
Fri Apr 9 11:02:22 EDT 2010

Hello Ruslan,

Thanks for the reply. I enabled debugging but besides a couple of
notices similar to this
 [Fri Apr  9 14:16:17 2010] [debug]: RT::Date used Time::ParseDate to
make '2010-04-09 14:05:59' 1270814759
(/usr/local/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Date.pm:222
I don't see anything unusual.

SQL-logging returns a number of queries that, as far as I can see, seem
'OK'. I'll copy/paste them to the mysql-command interface and see if any
of those return a sql-error.

Koen

--
Koen Van Impe - BELNET CERT