[rt-users] Reporting returning 0s in RTIR

Koen Van Impe koen.vanimpe at belnet.be
Wed Apr 28 15:19:30 EDT 2010

Hi,

Well, I did some further investigations. We set the incident type in the
Incident, the Incident Report does not have a type.
Under the reporting in RT however it marks "Incident Reports / categories".
Would it be possible that the "0"s indicate that "somewhere" I have to
define that the type of the incident report should become the same as
the one for the incident? I got no clue where ...

Thanks for the feedback,

Koen

(a previous reply mentioned possible errors in the sql-queries, I
couldn't find any though)

--
Koen Van Impe - BELNET CERT
koen.vanimpe at belnet.be