[rt-users] TransactionBatch - AddCustomFieldValue

Sergio Charpinel Jr. sergiocharpinel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 08:58:09 EDT 2010

Thanks for your answers.

Actually, I wanna change a custom field based in a change of another one.
So, trying what Raed said, I wrote a Custom Condition to verify if it is a
custom condition change.
But I had the same problem.. When I update via Web interface, the Custom
Field is changed twice, in TransactionCreate, and in Transactionbatch the
scrip is not executed.

Any ideas?