[rt-users] TransactionBatch - AddCustomFieldValue

Sergio Charpinel Jr. sergiocharpinel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 13:12:12 EDT 2010

Yes, that was happening in TransactionCreate.

So, I found people with similar problems that solved this using
TransactionBatch, because the scrip is executed later. But, when I change
status to resolved, the CustomField does not get changed (in
TransactionCreate it was twice).
I dont know why this is happening.

--
Sergio Roberto Charpinel Jr.