[rt-users] Large file uploads

Ski Kacoroski ckacoroski at nsd.org
Mon Apr 19 13:58:55 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am hoping to use RT to help manage a printshop, but am having severe
performance issues when I upload a 76M file.  My hardware has 2 CPUs and
4GB of ram.  The upload was ok, but when I try to look at the ticket,
the system just locks up with almost 100% system cpu use and uses up all
ram and starts in on swap.  Has anyone else used RT with large files
(100 - 200MB).  Does RT's design allow for this or should I just set up
links to an FTP site that can be accessed from the RT ticket?

Thanks in advance.

cheers,

ski

--
"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it
  connected to the entire universe"            John Muir

Chris "Ski" Kacoroski, ckacoroski at nsd.org, 206-501-9803
or ski98033 on most IM services