[rt-users] Spreadsheet Custom Fields not Aligned.

Jesper Henriksen jesper at catnet.dk
Tue Apr 20 03:17:55 EDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 05:03:10PM -0700, William Graboyes wrote:
> We just upgraded our RT system to 3.8.7 from 3.8.4.  Now when we export a
> spreadsheet none of the custom fields are aligned with the proper field.
> Which is confusing to say the least.  I was wondering if there something
> simple that we may have missed?  Has anyone seen this before?
>
> I vaguely remember something on the list about this recently in the list,
> but searching for it has proved to be futile.

I ran into that very same problem yesterday, but luckily I did manage to
find a post that explains a workaround:
http://www.mail-archive.com/rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com/msg24057.html

Essentially you need to edit /opt/rt3/share/html/Search/Results.tsv line
110. Change it from

foreach my $name ( sort { $cf_name_to_pos{$a} <=> $cf_name_to_pos{$a} }
keys %cf_name_to_pos ) {

.. to ..

foreach my $name ( sort { $cf_name_to_pos{$a} <=> $cf_name_to_pos{$b} }
keys %cf_name_to_pos ) {

Works for us.

--
Jesper Henriksen