[rt-users] easy rights maintenance q

Raed El-Hames rfh at vialtus.com
Tue Apr 20 09:43:04 EDT 2010

Ian;

Depends what "this un that means"
You can easily give the Super User right to the "Everyone" group :¬) --
I am sure you don't want to do that

Rights can be simple it all depends on what you are planning to do. --
and for the same reason its difficult for some one to have a generic
rights formula  that can be published  for everyone to use.

-- And I am not sure how excel can help
Roy