[rt-users] Can't locate object method "_Accessible"

Martin Drasar drasar at ics.muni.cz
Thu Apr 22 16:56:08 EDT 2010

Dne 22.4.2010 18:59, CLOSE Dave (DAE) napsal(a):
> No clues? Do I need to give up on RT?

Hi Dave,
I am not sure if this is going to help you, but I had the same problem
as you have now. I was trying to do a smooth upgrade from 3.6 to 3.8 and
my idea was to run two versions at once only on different ports.
For reasons that I cannot fathom, this was not possible - I could run
only one version at port 80, be it 3.6 or 3.8. After all it was not that
much of a problem for me, because our RT installation was kind of fresh
one, without many users...
I suggest that you try to set up environment for new version of RT on
different machine, read the docs about migrating DB, set it up and after
you have it running just move it to orginal server and replace the old
version.

Martin

Mgr. Martin Drasar                                   drasar at ics.muni.cz
Network Security Department                         http://ics.muni.cz/
CSIRT-MU                                       http://www.muni.cz/csirt
Institute of Computer Science, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
                       PGP Key ID: 0x944BC925