[rt-users] emailing a group when a new ticket is filed

Carlos Garcia Montoro cgarcia at ific.uv.es
Tue Apr 27 02:18:06 EDT 2010

Add the group as a CC watcher of the queue (or ticket) that you are
interested in.

For queues: Configuration -> Queues -> <QueueName> -> Watchers and there
add your group as CC or AdminCC.

For a single ticket: Display the ticket -> People and there look for the
group and add it as a watcher.

Hope it helps.

Carlos

--
| __ __ | Carlos García Montoro                    Ingeniero Informático
|_\_Y_/_| Instituto de Física Corpuscular         Centro Mixto CSIC - UV
|\_] [_/| Servicios Informáticos
|_______| España / Spain                              Fax: +34 963543488