[rt-users] Can't call method "id" on unblessed reference at /opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm line 235

Raed El-Hames rfh at vialtus.com
Tue Apr 27 05:10:06 EDT 2010

Hi;

rt-3.8
modperl 2
apache 2

I had few reports from my rt users with the following error:
Can't call method "id" on unblessed reference at
/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm line 235

They get this when ever a session have expired , and the only cure is to
kill the browser (all tabs) and start new one.
I am guessing the problem/bug is in the sub MaybeShowNoAuthPage in
Web.pm (which is near enough line 235); however I am not sure how I can
fix this and force a redirection to the login page.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards;
Roy