[rt-users] Merge tickets, transaction notification and REST

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Apr 28 13:05:49 EDT 2010

Robin,

No, you can't get it with REST. That would be nice. They DO have LinkedTo,
but that is the opposite of what you want. They don't have a LinkedFrom or a
"TicketID" (RT uses the EffectiveID when do ing searches for Tickets), which
would be a nice feature. You will have to write a separate SQL to do this.

Kenn
LBNL