[rt-users] Can't locate object method "_Accessible"

CLOSE Dave (DAE) Dave.Close at us.thalesgroup.com
Wed Apr 28 15:46:20 EDT 2010

Joop wrote:

> Seems that you previously installed using an rpm so you could check that
> rpm for where all those files ended up and see if anything is left after
> de-install.

You were right. I had forgotten that the previous RT was installed from
an RPM as it had been nearly two years. Once I removed the RPM, the
error message in the subject vanished. Of course, there were then some
Perl modules that could not be found, but a few symbolic links cured
that problem. Thanks for the suggestion.
--
	Dave Close