[rt-users] Can't locate object method "_Accessible"

Joop JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Wed Apr 28 04:34:28 EDT 2010

CLOSE Dave (DAE) wrote:
> Thank you to Martin Drasar, Jerrad Pierce, and Ian Pellew for their
> replies to my query. However, the problem remains unresolved and hasn't
> really been addressed here. Note that RT was working on exactly the same
> port with exactly the same Apache configuration.

Yes, but you changed the installation directory.

> I had an opportunity to abort a corporate push for SharePoint, but
> without the ability to get RT working again, I am doomed to fail.

Could you start the installation all over and first remove any trace of
RT except the database?
Further could you post your configure options?

I have a feeling that there is a mix up of two installations. Scan /etc
for anything related to RT and also /usr/share/rt
Seems that you previously installed using an rpm so you could check that
rpm for where all those files ended up and see if anything is left after
de-install.

Regards,

Joop