[rt-users] How to Manage a First plus Second Level Support Configuration

Andrea Perotti aperotti at cutaway.it
Mon Aug 2 16:15:52 EDT 2010

Il 02/08/2010 19:26, Kenneth Crocker ha scritto:
> If I understand you correctly, you want to be able to create a
> "DependsOn" link/ticket in another Queue from the L1 Queue?

Thank you for your reply.

I'm already able to manually create linked ticket from one queue to
another, the problem is that I cannot copy the CF values from one to the
other one: the only way to have this behaviour is to create the
dependency in the same queue.

My goal is to do this in a semi automatic way.

I need to be able to create a new ticket, in the Queue L2, with the same
custom fields taken from a ticket from L1 Queue and with a relation of
dependency. Perfect would be to let the user who manage in L1 the ticket
to add a comment or a message in the new ticket, but I could manage the
passage in other ways (maybe taking the last message or comment from the
L1 ticket.

I hope this have clarified the situation.

cheers

--
Andrea Perotti