[rt-users] How to Manage a First plus Second Level Support Configuration

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Aug 2 13:26:46 EDT 2010

Andrea,

If I understand you correctly, you want to be able to create a "DependsOn"
link/ticket in another Queue from the L1 Queue?

If so, you would need to make sure your "*Set($StrictLinkACL, 0);" *is set
to ‘0’ so RT will allow links to other Queues. Of course, you also have to
make sure that the *group creating these tickets* also have
*"CreateTicket"*rights
*in that Queue*.

That should do it. Hope this helps.

Kenn