[rt-users] Script Codes

Sysadmin Sysadmin at ruralnetwork.net
Fri Aug 6 14:53:44 EDT 2010

This script is not working any other ideas. I got the template itself
fixed by Changing the 'Name" field to 'RealName'  but I cannot get RT to
send it when owner changes from Nobody to on of my support staff. I get
the object of the script, when the onwer value changes and old value was
'10' (Nobody) return a value of 1. Perhaps something is missing from the
script?

Thanks,

David
System Admin