[rt-users] Quick "is it possible to do this" question

Bernard McCormack bmccormack at nextjump.com
Wed Aug 11 10:05:23 EDT 2010

I haven't tried the dual front ends. I transition my rt to 2 servers by
setting up replication and then cutting over to the new db server using
the rt config. Not sure if it was the best way. Tell me how it goes
cause we are trying to increase the resiliency of our ticketing system
and it would be great if we could have 2 front ends active so we would
be able to work on one rt box without taking down the system.