[rt-users] Quick "is it possible to do this" question

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Tue Aug 10 15:57:05 EDT 2010

Hi Folks

  We are moving our rt web server (not database) to a different machine.
  Leaving the DB where it is.  In the process of moving our rt to a new
machine, I want to know if it is possible to have two different RT
servers connect in to the same database and serve the same files/data.
That is, can we have two completely different web servers handle the rt
web site bits, and serve all the same data?

   This is just to aide in migrating/testing, not a permanent scenario.

   Thanks

Joe

--
Joseph Landman, Ph.D