[rt-users] HTML Cut/Paste Comments within RT

Joe Kirby (gmail) kirby at umbc.edu
Fri Aug 13 14:26:36 EDT 2010

I emailed th elist a few weeks ago about this from an email issue and we
made the suggested adjustments (Thank You!!)

We still have an issue when customers cut and paste from a web page into
the comment area of RT. It goes in fine but when you go to review it
later it is too large to display and when you open it via the link it
show globs of HTML code

Any ideas on how this can be avoided. We are thinking of adjusting the
interface to say NOT to do this but would rather have a solution if possible

Thanks in advance

Joe