[rt-users] On create ticket do ...

Emmanuel Lacour elacour at easter-eggs.com
Mon Aug 23 09:00:00 EDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 02:42:53PM +0200, Le Fevre JM wrote:
> Hello all,
>

> 	I'm trying to cleanly modify rt-3.8.8 to get call a Web-Services on
> ticket creation. I've tried with scrip but it doesn't seem to be done
> for that.

Why? Of course, it depends of WS call purpose, but it is very common to
use scrips for this.

If you really need to do this with callback, thye one you are looking
for should be "BeforeDisplay" in Ticket/Display.html (ticket effective
creation is done here). Check that "$ARGS{'id'}" eq 'new' to execute
only on ticket creation, not on each ticket display.