[rt-users] On create ticket do ...

Emmanuel Lacour elacour at easter-eggs.com
Mon Aug 23 09:10:17 EDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 03:06:09PM +0200, Le Fevre JM wrote:

please ton reply to me, use the list so other users may have benefit of
this or can help you.

> If there is a way to do it with scrip, I'd be glad to know it. I thought
> scrip could only send mail.

scrip is just mean as exexute some perl code on certain conditions. Look
at http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/Contributions to get some
examples.

> Another thing I didn't find in scrip is how to add it inside an
> extension(to make it appear in drop down menu for example).

here you are right, scrips is not done to change the UI.

maybe you should tell us more about your needs to get better help ;)