[rt-users] Autoreply to requestor not working

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Aug 23 15:43:04 EDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 05:36:02PM +0200, Christopher Kunz wrote:
>  Hi,
>
> Our RT 3.8.8 installation does not send autoreplies to requestors if the
> ticket is opened via E-Mail. If it is opened via the web interface, the
> autoreply is sent. The debug log shows the following behavior:
>
> [Mon Aug 23 15:05:24 2010] [debug]: Working on mailfield To; recipients
> are  (/usr/local/rt/bin/../lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:651)

This implies that RT isn't seeing Requestors for that ticket.
You may want to show a sample of the email being injected into RT
and look at the user record for the user assigned as a Requestor for
the ticket.  You're also using a custom Autoreply template, and we
don't know what you've changed there.

-kevin