[rt-users] Auto Login Link in autoreply with password

Christian Loos cloos at netcologne.de
Mon Aug 30 12:38:59 EDT 2010

Normally this can't work because RT saves the password not as plain text
but as md5 hash.
But for the login you need the plain password, you can't login with the
md5 password hash.
The only way to do this is, to use a password cracker who get you the
plain password from the md5 hash or you change RT that it store the
password not as md5 but as plain text. But this would be an security issue.

-Chris