[rt-users] RT Sending Email too SLOW

Kenneth Marshall ktm at rice.edu
Fri Dec 10 09:53:14 EST 2010

Hi Naresh,

One thing that may be worth doing is to run a local caching
DNS server. This can help prevent transient DNS problems with
your ISP from tanking your RT performance. The best one that
I know of and that we use on our RT system is called
pdns-recursor-3.3. You can get it from www.powerdns.com as
a free download. I am glad that you got it all working again.

Cheers,
Ken