[rt-users] notification

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Dec 10 15:08:05 EST 2010

Kevin,

The template would look like this:

To: {$Ticket->FirstCustomFieldValue('ToOverride')}@lbl.gov
Subject: Request Titled: "{$Ticket->Subject}" is ready to Migrate!

A scrip based on whatever condition would do this:

my $trans = $self->TransactionObj;
my $ticket = $self->TicketObj;
my $cf_obj = new RT::CustomField($RT::SystemUser);
my $cf_name = "ToOverride";

if  condition is "A"
   $my $cf_value = "the To address you want for "A" condition";
elsif condition is "B"
   $my $cf_value = "the To address you want for "B" condition";

and on and on till you're thru.

then, set the Custom Field as the last piece of action code:

$cf_obj->LoadByName(Name=>$cf_name);
$RT::Logger->debug("Loaded\$cf_obj->Name = ". $cf_obj->Name() ."\n" );
$ticket->AddCustomFieldValue( Field=>$cf_obj, Value=>$cf_value,
RecordTransaction=>0 );

return 1;

Then write a notification scrip to use the new template based on your
conditions.
Use "TransactioBatch" for both scrips.

Hope this helps.

Kenn