[rt-users] Tracking down rogue dashboard subscriptions

Francis L Fabrizio fabrizio at uab.edu
Mon Dec 20 09:05:56 EST 2010

I ran the following command (figured out you meant --epoch, not --time  :-)

# /usr/local/rt/sbin/rt-email-dashboards --debug --epoch 1292849980
Using time Mon Dec 20 06:59:40 2010
Sending email from helpdesk at cas.uab.edu
[snip other users]
Checking fabrizio's subscriptions: hour 06:00, dow Monday, dom 20
Checking against subscription with frequency never, hour 06:00, dow Monday, dom 1
[snip other users]
#

I could not trick it into sending the subscription.  However, it did send it to me at 6am this morning, as it has been every morning.

I notice that the debug output seems to think the subscription is only for "dom 1".  Yet I still get it every morning.

-Fran