[rt-users] Tracking down rogue dashboard subscriptions

Shawn M Moore sartak at bestpractical.com
Wed Dec 22 15:31:25 EST 2010

On 10/12/22 8:17, Francis L Fabrizio wrote:
> I changed the subscription time to 7am (keeping the frequency at never), and still got the mail... at 6am!

All signs point to you having another subscription (though we seem to
have ruled that out) or, like Ken Crocker guessed, a second RT instance
(or just rt-send-dashboards cronjob) running.

Not sure what to tell you, unfortunately. I don't see any way these
symptoms could be caused by an ordinary bug in the dashboard code.

If you do figure it out please follow up because I'm curious and would
like to better diagnose this situation in the future. This thread has
already prompted some improvements to dashboard diagnostics, so thanks. :)

Shawn