[rt-users] comments and correspond by mail

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Wed Feb 3 15:32:39 EST 2010

Hi all

After a new ticket is create (by mail), RT send a mail to the requester and
to the watcher of the queue.

I would like to known how the watcher can put a comment to this ticket
using the mail ?

When the watcher reply to the RT mail, this mail is a «correspond». How can
the watcher make just a comment (don't send to the requester).

Actually I've two address :

	one to do by procmail something like

		/usr/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action correspond --url ....

	and another

		/usr/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action comment --url ...

so when I want to put a comment I change the «To:» field in my mail.

Is there any more simple way to do that  ?

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH
SIO batiment 15