[rt-users] Programmatically obtaining file uploaded to a custom field

Jeff Ilgen usts-ji at usts.com
Wed Feb 3 21:30:59 EST 2010

Hello all,
I've set up an RT queue with a custom field with the type "upload one file".  I need to obtain the file from the custom field to process in a perl script.  I've been able to the REST API to get a file that was attached to a ticket,  but I can't seem to find a way to get a file that was uploaded into a custom field.

Is the functionality I'm looking for available with REST?  Is there another API that I could use?

Has anyone done something similar?

--Jeff  Ilgen