[rt-users] Repeted RT Mails Problem

Varun varun.vyas at elitecore.com
Thu Feb 4 01:54:48 EST 2010

Hello All

I have RT 3.6.3 set up with oracle 9i and working fine. But I have one small
problem. I have problem of repetitive mails in my one queue called "SCM".
The persons using this queue have reported problems of repetitive mails
after some time (probably within 1 week or 10 days) and there by creation of
duplicate tickets frequently. I have tried to find out what was wrong with
scrips and all but till now I haven't has found solution to my problem.

Please any one can help me to solve this issue. I will be very thankful

Thanks & Regards

Varun Vyas