[rt-users] I Need urgent help about very unsual issue

softouch razzipk at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 8 06:20:29 EST 2010

Hello Folks,

i have installed RT3.8.7 on Ubuntu 8.4 a couple of week ago. in beginning
every thing was working smoothly but from last couple of days i am facing
very strange issue.

All other functions of RT are working fine except.

it happening that when ever i am trying to do any thing about some ticket
like Search, Comment, Reply, etc.
so when i am clicking submit/search or update button, my browser got lost
and i got "page can't be found" issue. in the background that action is
performed. when i checked my browser address box. i found that when ever rt
is replying back against some action which i have already submitted, URL
pattern is corrupted. Like i was trying to search a ticket by using simple
search so as i typed the ticket no in the box and clicked "Search"
page can't be displayed error is displaying on the screen while following
URL is showing the Address bar

"https://mydomain.comticket/Display.html?id=12"

look at the ".comticket" portion. there should be a "/" between .com and
ticket also ticket should be "Ticket". when i edit this manually every thing
went ok."

i have tested each option by reinstalling RT, Apache etc. but no success.
please help me to resolve this issue.

Rizwan.