[rt-users] Is this a bug or a feature? Rights to allow personal (My) saved search

Carlos Garcia Montoro cgarcia at ific.uv.es
Mon Feb 8 06:27:58 EST 2010

I forgot to say that the message that my users receive when they try to
save a search as a personal search is. If helps, it is:

Results: Can't find a saved search to work with. Failed to create search
attribute.

Regards

| __ __ | Carlos García Montoro                    Ingeniero Informático
|_\_Y_/_| Instituto de Física Corpuscular         Centro Mixto CSIC - UV
|\_] [_/| Servicios Informáticos
|_______| España / Spain                              Fax: +34 963543488