[rt-users] how to delete tickets in RT

softouch razzipk at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 9 01:48:28 EST 2010

Hello.

after installation of Fresh RT, there is a bulk of test tickets in rt DB. i
want to remove these tickets before commencing operational launch of my
system. please help me to remove these tickets. also after deletion of
tickets ticket counter no should be reset.

also kindly help me to change the ticket status menu items like if i want to
rename ticket status "open" to some thing else, where should i apply this
change and how.

Thanks in Advance,

R i Z