[rt-users] RT body textarea does not wrap when ticket created by email

john rucup2006 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 20:23:18 EST 2010

thank you  but it didn't help

I have this
display wrapped and formatted plain text attachments Yes No Use default (No)
Use css rules to display text monospaced and with formatting preserved, but
wrap as needed. This does not work well with IE6 and you should use the
previous option

sending email with one long line and rt doesn't break it, doesn't wrap it