[rt-users] RT-Users Digest, Vol 71, Issue 39

Ed Santora ed_santora at harvard.edu
Wed Feb 17 07:15:28 EST 2010

RT_SiteConfig was updated, RT_Config has been left untouched as
recommended. Apache has been restarted several times.

This only affects a few users. For everyone else RT works just fine and all
links are generated correctly. And for those few users it is only the
tickets displayed after selecting a queue from QuickSearch that have the
missing '/rt/' in the links. They get the correct links on their At a
glance page or custom searches.

Could it somehow be tied to a session in the database when they log in?

-Ed

--On February 16, 2010 7:14:51 PM -0500