[rt-users] Pls urgent help about double requestors for each new ticket

softouch razzipk at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 00:49:36 EST 2010

Dear Ken,

lets assume that i have user A,B,C,D in my RT.

When User A is creating a ticket in the queue and making some one owner of
Ticket out of RT Members,
after ticket creation RT is showing Two Requester for this Ticket.

One is User A who actually created the Ticket.
Second randomly from B,C,D.

i am unable to understand that why and when second requester is inserted
inside the ticket. now when ever some correspondence is made with Requester
, RT is sending Email to Two Requester.

Hope i have explained my problem more precisely.

Thanks,

R i Z