[rt-users] Very slow ticket search creation/edit screen 3.8.4

Justin Hayes justin.hayes at orbisuk.com
Wed Feb 24 10:34:37 EST 2010

This is the query that takes all the time:

# Query_time: 37.415600  Lock_time: 0.000329 Rows_sent: 0  Rows_examined: 4474859
use rt_contdel;
SET timestamp=1267024665;
SELECT DISTINCT main.* FROM Users main CROSS JOIN ACL ACL_4 JOIN Principals Principals_1  ON ( Principals_1.id = main.id ) JOIN CachedGroupMembers CachedGroupMembers_2  ON ( CachedGroupMembers_2.MemberId = Principals_1.id ) JOIN Groups Groups_3  ON ( Groups_3.id = CachedGroupMembers_2.GroupId )  WHERE (Principals_1.Disabled = '0') AND (ACL_4.PrincipalType = Groups_3.Type) AND (Principals_1.id != '1') AND (Principals_1.PrincipalType = 'User') AND (ACL_4.RightName = 'OwnTicket' OR ACL_4.RightName = 'SuperUser') AND (Groups_3.Domain = 'RT::Queue-Role') AND ((ACL_4.ObjectType = 'RT::Queue') OR (ACL_4.ObjectType = 'RT::System'))  ORDER BY main.Name ASC;

Justin Hayes
Orbis Support Manager
justin.hayes at orbisuk.com