[rt-users] Funky correspondence address headers

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Thu Feb 25 14:29:12 EST 2010

Has anyone ever noticed the following sporadic behavior in the 3.8 series
(we previously seem to have had this 3.8.1, but I can confirm an
instance in 3.8.6):
a requestor responds to a ticket with correspondence, and although the template
Admin correspondence contains no address headers, the notification's from &
reply-to are set to the queue's comment address? (We are using friendly from)

For the time being I've added explicit reply-to's to the admin templates to
address this, but it just doesn't seem right...

--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.