[rt-users] Custom commands by Email

Niki Serakiotou serak at rice.edu
Mon Jan 4 10:45:12 EST 2010

If the CommandByEmail plugin worked for setting Custom Fields, you could
create a custom fields and set it. But I have not been able to set custom
fields by mail!

Has anybody tried
CustomField.{CFName}: <custom field value>
Or
CF.{CFName}: <custom field value>

Or the AddCF versions? And can someone point the difference between
CF.{CFName} and AddCF.{CFName}? There is one instance of someone claiming he
looked at the code and found out how to use them, but he did not say how.
They sure don't work like the wiki claims they should...

Niki Serakiotou
Client Services Manager
Rice University Division of Information Technology
cell: 713-992-1327
office: 713-348-4887
Address: Mudd 106C, Rice University, 1600 Main Street, Houston, TX 77005