[rt-users] Custom commands by Email

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Jan 5 10:34:42 EST 2010

On Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 08:04:21AM -0600, Kenneth Marshall wrote:
> There is a documentation problem on the wiki page in the description
> for Custom field management. It describes the syntax as:

There are tests (t/03update.t for example) that use the
CustomField.{CFName} syntax, and a canonicalize command that cleans
CustomField.{CFName} into CustomField{CFName} so they should both
work.

If there is really a bug here, I'd appreciate something in the
rt.cpan.org queue for RT-Extension-CommandByMail, which is the easiest
place to track things.

This reminds me that the 0.08_01 should become 0.08 this week

-kevin