[rt-users] Problems with Text::Quoted Module / RT 3.6.5

Brumm, Torsten / Kuehne + Nagel / Ham MI-ID torsten.brumm at Kuehne-Nagel.com
Wed Jan 6 07:58:28 EST 2010

Happy new year to all RT Gurus,
starting from Monday 4th of Jan, we found some strange problems inside our RT Installation on Centos 5.2. From time to time the mason_handler.fcgi process uses all the memory our system has installed until oom-killer of apache stops this process.

After reading a lot and searching the logfiles, i found that every time this occures, we get a logentry:

[Wed Jan 06 12:47:17 2010] [warn] mod_fcgid: stderr: Deep recursion on subroutine "Text::Quot

Next i found some useful hints inside the list about replacing and renewing Text::Quoted Module, i've done this and yes, the error still occures several times the day.

Btw. I also renewed the Scalar::Util Modul during this process.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Torsten

Kuehne + Nagel (AG & Co.) KG, Geschaeftsleitung: Hans-Georg Brinkmann (Vors.), Dirk Blesius, Reiner Heiken, Bruno Mang, Alfred Manke, Christian Marnetté, Mark Reinhardt, Jens Wollesen, Rainer Wunn, Sitz: Bremen, Registergericht: Bremen, HRA 21928, USt-IdNr.: DE 812773878, Persoenlich haftende Gesellschaft: Kuehne & Nagel A.G., Sitz: Contern/Luxemburg Geschaeftsfuehrender Verwaltungsrat: Klaus-Michael Kuehne