[rt-users] AssetTracker 1.2.4: displayed Asset Statuses in "quick search"

Peter C. Lai peter at simons-rock.edu
Mon Jan 11 15:54:35 EST 2010

How would I do the following under RT 3.8.x and AT 1.2.4?

Add another Asset Status? Do I just modify Type_Overlay.pm?

Do I get this new Asset Status to show up as a status column and count
under the Quick Search screen?

Thanks.
Peter C. Lai                 | Bard College at Simon's Rock
Systems Administrator        | 84 Alford Rd.
Information Technology Svcs. | Gt. Barrington, MA 01230 USA
peter AT simons-rock.edu     | (413) 528-7428