[rt-users] Columns on Bulk Update

Emmanuel Lacour elacour at easter-eggs.com
Tue Jan 12 02:39:56 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 03:48:05PM -0500, rmp dmd wrote:
> Can the colmuns when doing Bulk Update on RT 3.4.5 be managed?
> On Bulk Update, we have the following columns:
>
> Update
> id
> Status
> Priority
> Subject
> Queue
> Owner
> RequestorAddresses
> Due
>
> We do not need "Owner" and "Due date". How can this be removed?

Bulk update use search results preferences or format specified in query
builder if you did your search with it). You can set default columns for
all search results in your personnal RT preferences or in
RT_SiteConfig.pm ($DefaultSearchResultFormat).
There is no specific format for Bulk, if you really need one, you have
to modify share/html/Search/Bulk.html.