[rt-users] How to create ticket through an e-mail message?

Carlos Garcia Montoro cgarcia at ific.uv.es
Wed Jan 13 06:26:04 EST 2010

This page should help you:

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/ManualEmailConfig

If you properly configure RT and your email server, then you souldn't
have any problem and RT will create those tickets.

Take care,
Carlos

--
| __ __ | Carlos García Montoro                    Ingeniero Informático
|_\_Y_/_| Instituto de Física Corpuscular         Centro Mixto CSIC - UV
|\_] [_/| Servicios Informáticos
|_______| España / Spain                              Fax: +34 963543488