[rt-users] Description of new privileges

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Jan 14 16:23:01 EST 2010

Shawn,

Thanks. We don't run any cron jobs, so I'll have to take a look at that
process. I'm not very familiar with Dashboards anyway, but from what
I've seen, it looks like a method to set up a query to run via the
browser within a session based on some parameters (date/time?). I'm
assuming one can set up recipients for that dashboard/query as well. If
so, would those recipients need to have "Subscribe" in order to get the
results via web?

Kenn
LBNL