[rt-users] MailPlugins -problem..

JJussi rt-users at jjussi.com
Fri Jan 29 13:07:29 EST 2010

Hi!
I managed to solve problem.. I just needed to return "RT::CurrentUser"
object... What is some how stupid, because filter is just "checking" that is
it legal to past current message forward (filter returns value -1..1).  If
system works other ways fine, why system cannot continue work as it was
working, just if filter returns values -1 or 0 it would act as it should be..
(Sending error message to requestor, or just put message to garbage bin)

--
JJussi